C J Ferrari's Restaurant

14311 Baltimore Ave, Laurel, MD, USA

C J Ferrari's Restaurant Laurel Reviews

HuBison HuBison
Cool neighborhood spot that is family-friendly amongst the chain restaurants nearby Mar 18, 2012
I ate here in March 2012 and went for a friend's birthday party. The website warns that the parking lot is small, so I got there before my other guests to secure a spot. It is a family-run restaurant that deserves your patronage with an affordable menu, great food, wonderful staff and a family feeling.

We got there before anyone else in the party arrived and sat at the bar. Nikki was a super cool bartender and my drink was great. We ordered the blackened shrimp and it was awesome! Even the garlic bread was good cause they put soooo much mozzarella cheese on it.

As people began to arrive, we had some food brought out for us. The pizza was average, but we couldn't stop raving about the calamari (especially having eaten it 2-3 times in the last 2 weeks). It was perfectly cooked...I mean PERFECTLY cooked and was lightly breaded. I had to compliment who I presumed was one of the owners and I saw him blush and become prideful all at one. We had the ziti that also pretty good and I could be encouraged to eat here again if I were visiting my friends in Laurel. This is where they had their first date and where my friend's husband brought all my friend's friends together to celebrate her birthday.

Check Laurel Hotel Deals