Buzz Lightyear Astro-Blasters

Disneyland, California

Buzz Lightyear Astro-Blasters Disneyland Reviews

julieann_bass julieann…
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blaster Apr 18, 2011
This ride is so much fun. The only negative is that when you get on when it's crounded, it's very noisy because kids are screaming everywhere. The lines aren't terribly long for this one. The game is a lot ogf fun...just read up about it before you go...because when your in there you kind of don;t know what to do but shoot everything.
smitkm2 smitkm2
This ride is a blast! Mar 25, 2011
This ride is great fun, my brothers and I went on it numerous times trying to beat eachothers scores. This was in the off season when the lines aren't as long, begining of October.
Eric Eric
Mar 26, 2007
This is a neat ride because it is interactive and different from what you typically see at amusement parks. You ride around in a little spaceship, which you can rotate via a joystick, and shoot little targets that light up along the ride. Your score is kept during the ride, and you get a rating based on how many points you have. Despite my amazing hand eye coordination, I think I only ranked as a junior cadet, which was third to last. Guess I need more practice battling marauding space invaders.

Overall, it's a simple concept, but it's a lot of fun. I wish more rides and attractions were this creative.
Entrance to Buzz Lightyear ride.
Mr Buzz Lightyear himself.
Eric says:
haha -- good tip! :) I hope you printed out your scorecards :)
Posted on: Jun 21, 2007
diisha392 says:
One way to get a higher score (although you don't have much control over this): get stuck on the ride. It stopped when my family was on it probably to load/unload a wheelchair, and at least half of us maxed out the points.
Posted on: Jun 21, 2007
wlit says:
Saw someone got up the 4th from the last when I went, but I have no clue how to get that high in the score...
Posted on: May 06, 2007
SwtSerenity SwtSeren…
Jul 29, 2007
This ride is awesome if you have that competitive spirit within ya!

Here are some tips:

- Triangles are worth the most! Then..Diamonds, Squares, and Circles

- There are a lot of hidden targets worth 100k!

- Hit the targets that light up..they are worth more

Hope that helps! Enjoy the ride!
lisa says:
doh!!!! i'll try to remember that for next time... i suck at this game. thanks for the tips!
Posted on: Jul 30, 2007

Compare Anaheim Hotel Rates (2.6km away)

Buzz Lightyear Astro-Blasters Map