Buz and Ned's Real Barbecue

www.buzandneds.com - 804-355-6055

Buz and Ned's Real Barbecue Richmond Reviews

Andy99 Andy99
Delicious barbecue at Buz and Ned's Jun 24, 2010
Buz and Ned's large sign advertises as "Richmond's Best BBQ". I don't doubt it. We stopped at Buz and Ned's for lunch after arriving in Richmond and liked it so much we went back the next day.

The buzz on Buz is that he studied barbecue cooking across the USA and then found the best recepies from Ned in the Virginia/North Carolina/Tennessee triangle. (Buz also notes he won over chef Bobby Flay at a BBQ contest, The video runs on monitors.)

Susan ordered the pulled Pork BBQ sandwich meal. I tried the Beef Brisket sandwich meal when I saw it was "sliced Texas style". Both were very, very good! The brisket did come in thick slices, like I had in Texas. Meals come with cole slaw and two sides. I had baked beans and potato salad. Susan had hush puppies and potato salad.

The restaurnt is small inside, though there is covered outside seating. Customers place their order at the counter and pick it up when called. We were glad to have arrived before Noon, as a long lunchtime line formed.

Recommended!
Chokk says:
Looks mean:)
Posted on: Jul 18, 2010
Glynnes says:
I must check this place out when I'm in Richmond, Virginia for Labor Day. Thanks!
Posted on: Jul 17, 2010