Buying a suit in Bangkok

By Rambuttri village Inn, Bangkok, Thailand

Buying a suit in Bangkok Reviews

Stigen Stigen
Good place for having a tailor made suit Nov 26, 2008
So I wanted a suit. There is a million suit tailors around Bangkok. I chose Johnny's fashion simply because the service and the people thee were considerably better then all the other shops i went too. The quality of my suit is also good, but I don't know if there is any quality difference between all these shops, as they all claime to have the best of course.

The people at Johhny's fashion never tried to drag me in to their shop or use these standard techniques of stretching out the hand and asking "where you from?". They just talked to me a long time without mentioning any suits. In the end that is the reason I went back to them and bought it there. The pushy ones did'nt do it for me.

Talk to Carlos , a really good guy.
Stigen says:
Hi Oror , The directions are listed under directions to the right , just go to where the Rambuttri Inn hotel is , and johnnys fashion is to the right of the reception. Suit price is about 150€ , depending on what sort of lining and material you choose , and remember there is always some room to bargain on those prices :)
Posted on: Sep 12, 2010
sylviandavid says:
I LOVE this.... I feel the same way... it's hard in China as they are so desperate for a sale they just about wrap their arms around your legs... Thanks for writing this review!
Posted on: Dec 02, 2008

Related Travel Blogs About Buying a suit in Bangkok

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…suite, I can feel my hang over biting. Why does he always have to pick on me at my most vulnerable: i.e. (eight fifteen and twelve and a half seconds…
Nadi: Hinduism, Anesthesia, and beating New Zealand's Rugby Team.
Traveling has done something really strange to me. It seems that almost everything I do now is on impulse. Just like buying a planeticket to Fiji. Didn't hesitate for a second, just took a quick look…Bangkok where they try to make you buy suits. But I couldn't resist the urge to try out Kava…
The Great Chang Mai Suit Scam
We had laughed to ourselves at stories we had read or heard of people falling for numerous scams in Southeast Asia, and never thought we would fall for one hook, line and sinker ourselves. It wasn't …suits, but it wasn't long before he was telling us that Chang Mai is the place to buy one and that in Bangkok

Check Bangkok Hotel Deals