TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 539,488 travelers just like you!

Butterfly-Girl

Join Date: April 23, 2011
Contributions: Butterfly-Girl has written about 5 places, shared 76 photos, left 55 comments, and smiled 77 times.
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, currently learning French, Spanish, Portuguese
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
My month in Cuba- I made so many wonderful friends! Plus I loved being stranded sometimes and figuring my way around :) and there were lots of opportunities to do that, considering my spanish was mucho mucho pobre!
Profile
:) I am nice :) lol, and I am not what you would describe as 'easy-going' exactly, I am more 'very accommodating'!
I am truly interested in learning about people and places and the things that make them the way they are.
I like visiting schools when I travel, particular those in rural areas or in poor places and take a school-bag of supplies for them. Sometimes if I am allowed, I stay and teach a class or two- so that's ALWAYS on my agenda :)
gillianm says:
yes will love to split the expenses will be in vegas from 5 april to the 8 april really want to visit the grand canyon n hoover dam since most of those tour are $300 plus i rented a car are u gamed
Posted on: Apr 01, 2014
skycladtrvlr says:
The only place in Europe I know I will be for certain right now is Amsterdam. Its mostly a jumping off point for me to get to Africa.
Posted on: Mar 18, 2013

Our weekend at Dunes in Margarita
Overview 180 words 52 0 13
Cuba Summer 2010
Jul 07, 2010 – Jul 28, 2010
Habana, Cuba -› Baracoa, Cuba -› …
My month long exploration of Cuba.
Overview 0 words 16 2 38
St. VIncent & The Grenadines 2009
Oct 19, 2008 – Dec 08, 2009
3 friends take on the adventure of hiking Mt. Soufriere
Overview 0 words 3 1 3

Butterfly-Girl's Travel Reviews

Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Saint Vincent and The Grenadines
Hotel Alexandrina is run by a very nice couple. 'Auntie Ruth' actually grew up on the property i…
Expensive "Sights & Attractions" in Trinidad and Tobago
Asa Wright is fabulous place for birding! You can see many of the island's exotic species in thi…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Miami, Florida, USA
When looking for accomodation in Miami, cost was also a factor, so that was one of the reasons t…