Busselton Jetty

+61 8 9754 0900

Busselton Jetty Reviews

sarahjayne87 sarahjay…
Busselton Jetty - Nice romantic walk :D Nov 21, 2012
The busselton jetty is a nice place for a romantic stroll, i went at sunset and it was really beautiful.

you can either walk along the jetty or take the train, i decided to take a stroll

Busselton is the longest jetty in the Southern Hemisphere, i really recommend stopping and having a look. I was on my way back from Yallinyup when i happen to find this place.

There is a museum on the jetty, gift shop. lots of places to grab some lunch near by including some BBQ spots, you could even throw a line and catch your own fish.
busstleton jetty
sunset at busstleton jetty
gimpel gimpel
busselton jetty underwater experience Jan 28, 2009
The busselton jetty is the longest wooden jetty in southern themispherehe with a length of 1841 meters.The jetty is 140 years old.

At the end of the jetty you will find the jetty experience.You will decent 8 meters below sea level,and can vieuw the amazing sealife and corals.

The walk to the jetty experience will take about 25 minutes,so when you booked your ticket keep in mind the time it will take to reach the end of the jetty.

You can book your ticket in advanced or at the office.Keep in mind that when there are a lot of people the time you can go will be later that day.

Bookings can be made at the webside bookings@busseltonjetty.com.au or call : +61 8 9754 0900.

You pay for the walk and the experience for adults 22.50 AUD and for childeren 3-14 years 13.00AUD. Only walking on the jetty will cost 2.50AUD.
the entrance of the jetty
the information of the jetty
where is the end of it???
one of the old pylons
gimpel says:
thanks for your comment,i hope they can save the jetty,it's uniek, also the memorial plates of the one who passed away.
Posted on: Jan 28, 2009
hannah-lou says:
It is beautiful isnt it! A pity the little train doesnt run along it any more. One of my ancestors helped to build the original jetty so it is special to me. Good blog!
Posted on: Jan 28, 2009

Related Travel Blogs About Busselton Jetty

a long drive to busselton
Today we planned our trip to the Busselton Jetty. I was told it will took about a 2 hours drive to get there. First we had the idea to book our tickets in advanced, but later on we went and will see …Busselton Jetty. I was told it will took about a 2 hours drive to get there. First we had the idea…
Busselton, home of the not so safe Jetty
Monday was reserved for exploring the area around Busselton. I looked through Lonely Planet and they recommended a place to eat breakfast by the Jetty called the Equinox Cafe. So I went there, which …Busselton except to see the jetty. It's the longest wooden jetty (structure?) in the southern hemisphere. It's about…

Check Busselton Hotel Deals