Business Upgrade

Dulles, Virginia

Business Upgrade Dulles Reviews

sgcgroup sgcgroup
Business Upgrade for Trans-Atlantic Flights Oct 04, 2008
I've traveled across the Atlantic many times. Sometimes sleeping under a boat in the back of a C-130 or the worst, flying coach.

Last week for my flight from Dulles to Kuwait, I bit the bullet and threw down $760 for a business class upgrade hoping it was going to be worth it.

I go the expected offer for Champagne, hot wash cloth, etc. I did take advantage of most of the perks but my favorite was the leg room and reclining seat with pop up foot rest.

I flew coach from Cincinnati to Paris to Niger Africa last year and that was extremely painful. As we were airborne, I took a moment to look back into coach and fully realized I got my money's worth.

I was able to get a solid 7 hours sleep on the 12 or so hour flight and then slept again a couple of hours out from Kuwait.

$760 can be a lot of money. I certainly have other things that I could do, buy and have so I probably won't do it for a flight under 4 hours.

For the longer international flights, I'll definitely put it in my budget. I may not get the champagne again, but I will be rested.

Travel Safe.
CFD says:
Sometimes Business upgrades can be quite cheap and you can spend bonus points on upgrades. I love business class , but dont fly it more than once a year or similar.
Posted on: Feb 08, 2011