Business Hotel Chuo

Business Hotel Chuo Rates and Deals

Business Hotel Chuo Osaka Reviews

Vanessa_Mun_Yee Vanessa_…
Noisy budget hotel, close to Osaka train stations Jul 10, 2013
This hotel was booked by my family and I was just tagging along at the last minute, thus I did not have a say when they chose the hotel.

The location probably is the selling point of this hotel. It is only one subway station away from the busiest part of town, Namba. The subway station was only a 3 minutes walk and near by was the Nankai train from airport and JR train from airport and around the city loop.

I requested an en-suite Japanese style room. Thought the rest was twin room with shared bath.

The lobby was tiny with only 4-5-seater in the "dining" area. Though coffee and tea was complimentary and used of PC was complimentary too.

My room was big with very thin mattress. Luckily this room was meant for twin so I had two single size mattresses and I just staged them on top of each other.

The air condition was working well, though there weren't anything in the refrigerator. Amenities was the body shampoo and shampoo. Very basic but they did provide bath towels, face towels and slippers!

My room was clean and the bathroom with a bath tub was clean too though it is pretty run down

The only bad things about the room was too noisy. We could hear the train every time the train went by. It started operate again at 5am in the morning. Thus some of us did not get a very good sleep. I could also hear people walk along the corridor !

My Japanese told me that the area where this hotel is located was "unsafe". Well, nothing really bad happened to us except we saw a few drunk men.

Although the WiFi service was complimentary but it wasn't strong enough to make calls. The room rate was extremely cheap though.
Japanese Room with Tatami

Business Hotel Chuo Overview

Location. Hotel Chuo is located in Osaka's Namba neighborhood close to Tennoji Zoo Tsutenkaku Tower and Osaka Castle.

Business Hotel Chuo Amenities

• Secretarial Service
  • TV
  • Excursions
  • Ticket Service
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Spa/Jetted Tub