Busan Pobi Guesthouse/Hostel

Check Busan Hotel Deals

Busan Pobi Guesthouse/Hostel Reviews

04sarah 04sarah
Would Recommend Oct 29, 2012
I really enjoyed staying at Pobi Guesthouse, this would have to be one of the best hostel/guesthouses I have stayed at.

I stayed in a 12 bed dormatiry( It was full over the weekend, then during the week only shared with two/three other people)The rooms were really clean, and you had enough space to store your bags etc.

The bathrooms/showers were really clean, and they had big bottles of shampoo,conditioner and body wash that you could use

They had a lights out policy in the common room from 11pm, so you never heard any noise from other people staying however there are nightclubs right next which is very loud so I went and brought ear plugs, and didnt hear anything after that.

They provided breakfast which is bread, cereal, tea and coffee and you can also cook your own eggs.

I was travelling in south korea by myself however I knew people in Busan so I wasnt in the hostel too often however as a single traveller i would recommend this place, I easily meet other travellers and I saw on the notice board that they have events/drinks most night which would be a great way to meet others.

Check Busan Hotel Deals