Busan Hostel Guesthouse

Check Busan Hotel Deals

Busan Hostel Guesthouse Reviews

explorecebu explorec…
Hello Guesthouse Busan, South Korea Sep 01, 2012
Hello Guesthouse Busan is located near Haeundae Beach in Busan South Korea, very close access to Haeundae Metro and Train Station where you can do side trip like Gyeongju and Ulsan.

Staff are very friendly and helpful, the guesthouse is clean and has very comfortable beds for you to relax, completely airconditioned, they offer free breakfast from 9am to 11am only, what I like is I can cook eggs unlimited hehehe.

Nicole Lee the manager is very friendly and accomodating and so are their staff.

I would certainly stay here when I'm back in Busan... Great value, good location and friendly atmosphere.

Busan Hostel Guesthouse Overview

The Pusan Hostel is located in Busan making it one of the best hotels to stay at while in town. All hotel's guestrooms have all the conveniences expected in a hotel in its class to suit guests' utmost comforts. All of the guestrooms are replete with hair dryer, television LCD/plasma screen, air conditioning, television. The basic amenities provided at this Busan accommodation comprise car park. With elegant facilities and hospitality, guests at this hotel will surely have an impressive stay. To book a room at the Pusan Hostel, please select your dates of travel and complete fill out our secure online booking form.

Busan Hostel Guesthouse Amenities

• TV
  • Laundry service
  • Computer
  • Jacuzzi
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Shower
  • Luggage Storage
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Busan Hostel Guesthouse

Soaking in Asia's largest spa
Arriving in Busan It was a very quick intercity bus ride from Gyeongju to Busan takingonly 50 minutes.  The metro ride from Busan's bus terminal to my hostel, on the other hand, took about an h…Busan's bus terminal to my hostel, on the other hand, took about an hour. Busan is a big city…
A week in Busan and onwards to Japan
After a comfortable, fast and uneventful train journey across South Korea we arrived at the port of Busan, our next port of call. We alighted from the train and made our way to the subway to get to…Busan, our next port of call. We alighted from the train and made our way to the subway to get to our hostel
Big Blue Sea
The ferry from Fukuoka was nothing like I had anticipated.  When I hear "ferry" I think ferry.  You know, big boat, walk around, check out the view from different angles, transports people …Busan in under an hour, and had two flights and two hostels booked by this dude.  That is SERVICE…

Check Busan Hotel Deals