Burris Farm Market

(251) 964-6464

Burris Farm Market Loxley Reviews

ahtibat17 ahtibat17
Strawberry Shortcake Jun 09, 2010
Located right on Gulf Shores Parkway, Burris Farm Market cannot be missed on the west side of the road in Loxley, Alabama. It is a market for locally grown produce, but there is also a bakery that offers pies, cookies, cobblers, and strawberry shortcake.

Supposedly, the strawberry shortcake is the best in the South. And, since the peanut butter pie wasn’t sold by the slice, I got the strawberry shortcake. It’s a large portion, prices at $5. It was good, but I don’t know if I’d call it the best in the South. There was a large cake beneath extremely fresh and sweet strawberries, topped with a mound of whipped cream. There are a few tables inside, plus one or two outside. The girl that waited on me wasn’t the friendliest, nor the most helpful. Overall, I was a little disappointed in my overall experience at the Burris Farm Market.

Related Travel Blogs About Burris Farm Market

Drive Until the Map Turns Blue
Starting out at 7:30, after my slight delay, the goal for the day was to drive until the map turns blue: I WANT TO SEE THE BEACH!!!  I made good time; stopping only once in the 10+ hour trip in …Burris Farm Market in Loxley for strawberry shortcake.   I got to the hotel, Courtyard by Marriott, without any problems…

Check Loxley Hotel Deals