Burnt Rancheria Campground

Check Pine Valley Hotel Deals

Burnt Rancheria Campground Pine Valley Reviews

magnificent magnific…
Best Camping Experience Mar 20, 2010
My brothers and I found this spot on one of our annual brother camping trip. We are in our 5 year I think. What we look for is privacy, flat spots for the tents and a area to play Petanque.

We've been going to Mount Palomar since I first went camping with brother and family about 6 years ago or so. It is nice up there but Burnt Rancheria is the perfect campsite for many reasons.

Most campsites we come across will have a few prime spots but this place has a nice variety. The campground is well kept and safe.

We now want to do our family camp trips here too. It is idea for kids. There are usually at least 5 young teens that are with us and sometimes other young people. Plenty of space to explore and enjoy the beauty of camping. There are several sites in a close proximity but don't allow yourself to be allured. Once you get settle go check out the other ones to see if it would be a consideration for the next trip. We did that and it was no question that we have found our number one camp site!

Go to the website for more information.

Check Pine Valley Hotel Deals