TravBuddy is the #1 online travel community
Share hotel reviews, travel blogs, photos, travel advice and meet over 532,952 travelers just like you!

Burman
Award: Happy Happy Happy

Name: David
Hometown: Edgewood, Maryland, USA
Location: Annapolis, Maryland, USA
Website: my.care2.com/dlburman18
Join Date: June 12, 2007
Contributions: Burman has written about 19 places, shared 87 photos, left 271 comments, and smiled 104 times.
Travel Plans
Countries I've Traveled To
Languages Spoken
English, Spanish, Swahili
Interests
Books you might find in my backpack
Music you might find me listening to while waiting for my plane
Most Memorable Travel Experience
Blue Creek Rainforest Station in Belize. This was my first large scale out of the country trip. Plus went with a GREAT group. All around great experience!
Profile
Hey! My name is Dave. I am a Park Ranger in Maryland. I work hard and play probably even harder. I enjoy being around positive people and having fun. Im down to earth, I love to go to new places and return to old places.
I live for the present, but I do not forget about my past. It has made me who I am today! I am married with a lovely daughter. We all love to travel.
Andy99 says:
Happy New Year, David!
blenderboy says:
Hey David Happy New Year Mega Meetup in Instandbul for next NY Eve Join Us..I did the last mega 5 years ago in Amsterdam beyond Cool

JIM & Dr Joy in Milwaukee
Burman says:
Happy NEW YEAR everyone!!

Burman's Travel Blogs

7 day scuba diving trip
Overview 840 words 10 1 1
Been and Jeen Wedding
Apr 30, 2009 – May 02, 2009
Trip to Asheville, NC (2nd home)
Overview 1,077 words 0 1 1

Burman's Travel Reviews

Cheap "Restaurants, Cafes & Food" in Windber, Pennsylvania, USA
This was a very friendly place with great beer and free WiFi internet. As a true Ravens fan I d…
Cheap "Hotels & Accommodations" in Utila, Honduras
The lodge has a great staff that runs the lodge and the diving. It has a hyperbaric chamber as w…
Average priced "Hotels & Accommodations" in Monte Rio, California, USA
Location location location! My wife and I went on our honeymoon, but this could have easily been…
Updated 4 months ago