Burlingame State Park

(401) 322-7337
Burlingame State Park - My pop-up on one of my favorite sites
Burlingame State Park - Playground
Burlingame State Park - Shady sites
Burlingame State Park - This place use to have the BEST camp store ever! Now, lots of junk and trinkets ... still has bread, milk, ice etc.
Burlingame State Park - View from a site to the water

Check Charlestown Hotel Deals

Burlingame State Park Charlestown Reviews

ellieisamazing ellieisa…
Big, beautiful Campground Sep 08, 2009
Burlingame Campground is where I spend most of my summer weekends. Located close to Connecticut in Charlestown Rhode Island, Burlingame is my all time favorite campground. Now some would think the fact it has no hook ups is a bad thing, but not to me. This place has over 700 sites, mostly wooded, shaded and spacious. It is on Wardens Pond, which is actually a very LARGE freshwater lake. But Burlingame is also very close to a huge beach called Misquamicut, and a short distance to the beautiful shores of Rhode Island. So I can take an early morning bike ride to the ocean and take a stroll in the pounding surf, and in the afternoon be on a quiet fresh water lake in my kayak. Truly the best of all worlds!
My pop-up on one of my favorite si…
View from a site to the water
Playground
Shady sites
ber666 says:
Hi Elie,

I plan to go to Burlingame State Park this summer with my wife and our 2 young childs, can you give some shade and quiet sites numbers if you have it?

Thanks!

Serge
Posted on: Feb 25, 2012
not_a_bubba says:
One correction: the lake in Burlingame is actually Watchtaug Pond - much cleaner and less developed shoreline than Warden's pond FWIW.
Posted on: Aug 11, 2009