Buri Guest House

Buri Guest House Rates and Deals

Buri Guest House Bangkok Reviews

Lamphunite Lamphuni…
Jan 28, 2007
I've been living inThailand for a couple years up north but am constantly going in to Bangkok for medical appointments, meetings, or just to hang out. I used to stay at Suk11 which I think was recommended earlier. It's got a great location, but the rooms are overpriced for what you get. Also recommended was Khao San Road. It's a backpacker haven where everything is rather cheap, but hard to get out of.

My friends and I like to stay at a place called Buri Guest House. It's off of Sukhumvit Road on Soi 55. This is the BTS (sky train) stop called Thong Lo. It's very easy to get to, and about a one minute walk from the sky train. Get off at Thong Lo and walk up Soi 55 about 30 steps, look across the street and it's above the flower shop. This place is run by Thais who aren't proficient in English, but their daughter is good enough to get you checked in. They are extremely friendly there also. The rooms come with a double bed or two singles. All rooms have a/c which is a necessity in the upcoming months, and most of the time cable tv. The bathrooms are shared but have hot water, and every morning from 7am-10am they have free coffee, tea, and toast with marmalade.

It may be a ways away from Siam Center or the other shopping meccas but it's very easy to get there using the Sky Train. This place runs 450 baht a night for individual, 500 for 2 people. They also have washing machines outside to use, and you can dry your clothes up on the roof which is cheaper usually than taking it to a laundry lady.

Good luck and let me know if you need any other recommendations around Thailand!
optimo says:
I"ve stayed here, it's nice. Good street food in the area too. Contact me if you need more info
the number is for the office which apparently open 7am to 6pm
Posted on: Aug 16, 2013

Related Travel Blogs About Buri Guest House

Travel blog so far
January 03 2007     Oliver. You’re late! Carl barked at me. We had scheduled a meeting to run through the current situation on the recruitment sales pipeline.  I checked my watch…Bangkok . From there, I would head to Auckland in New Zealand for some extreme sports (extreme Ironing anyone?) flowed by the cook Islands and Fiji finally heading to Australia…

Check Buri Guest House Rates and Deals