Burgermeister

8 Oberbaumstraße, Berlin, Germany
Burgermeister - But totally worth the wait, so good!
Burgermeister - Don't you just love it!
Burgermeister - As you can see it's very popular
Burgermeister - Manner sign not hiding the history

Burgermeister Berlin Reviews

curious_claire curious_…
Why Wouldn't You Want to Eat a Burger From a Toilet! Sep 24, 2015
After taking the London Loo Tour and finding out that old public toilets in London were starting to become new exciting restaurants / cafes / bars. i've become a little bit obsessed with finding more. (Not sure if I should be admitting to this out loud!)

When I found out there was one in Berlin, the city I was soon to visit, I knew I had to go. Located just opposite the Schlesisches Tor U-bahn it's easy to get to. If you're trying to picture where that is, it's not far from the East Side Gallery.

Don't let the fact that it was once a toilet put you off. It's obviously been cleaned a lot since those days. I did peak inside and it is very clean. It's not disgusting, it's just part of the places charm. I love the fact that it doesn't hide it's history.

How was my toilet burger I hear you ask... delicious! Seriously, the best burger i've had in Germany. I went there for the quirkiness but I'll probably be returning again for that delicious, juicy burger. I went for a mushroom, cheese and bacon burger and the toppings went fantastically with that patty.

Need proof it was a good burger? How about the fact that the queue was so long we were waiting for almost an hour at 3pm... seriously would hate to see how busy they are midday! But if I was a local i'd be a frequent visitor.

One downside to the place is that there isn't much of a seating area. However, I do love the fact that they made the seating area from old bike racks. Fantastic!

If you need another reason to come here how about the fact that the burgers are a good price. I got my burger and fries for €5! Ollie's was a little bit more expensive as he had chilli fries coming to €7. Still a very good price
Don't you just love it!
Manner sign not hiding the history
As you can see it's very popular
But totally worth the wait, so goo…
Paulovic says:
Belated congrats on your featured review! :)
Posted on: Feb 11, 2016
Suusj says:
Congrats on the feature :)
Posted on: Feb 06, 2016