Burga Bar

Burga Bar - Burga restaurant

Burga Bar Riga Reviews

shavy shavy
Good Portion for the Price Feb 17, 2017
I have some list of restaurants in Riga, is just coincidence we walk on street and saw the name of this restaurant. I remember the address, but I forgot the name, so I took my list and the name is exactly the same Burga

We came on Sunday afternoon. First thing I saw there's not much tables inside, some of customers are sitting on the bar. This place is more a cafe and it seem they have daily happy hour

Were so lucky there's a table free when we came in. It takes a little while before the waitress came. I went to the bar and asked the menu card and the lady said to me(just a minute a waitress will take your order)

So I return to the table. I also read about the reviews that waitress is unfriendly. I observe them carefully, I didn't noticed unfriendly.

The restaurant has a unique and beautiful wall looks like a library. Is a cafe but also serves food.

Finally, they took our orders. I heard that Caesars Salad was a favourite here and is recommended to everyone. There were five different taste-- classic, bacon, chicken, salmon, shrimps. I order the Caesars salad with chicken as entree. The Caesars salad is indeed very tasty, so much chicken. Grated cheese sprinkled over the salad.

For main dish I opt for pasta tagliatelle with bacon. Didier has a burger. The pasta tagliatelle is less tasty. I recommend the Caesars Salad-- is one of the best salad I ever ate. I pay 17 euro for two, this really inexpensive meal.
Burga restaurant
Inside the restaurants
Ceasars salad with chicken
Pasta tagliateli
Evita_V Evita_V
Affordable place to eat and drink if lovely and free atmosphere Oct 28, 2012
Just few words: Lovely Caesar salad, Leffe Brune to drink and nice and friendly Staff.

For men - sport is on TV whenever as "serious"footbal or hockey game is on :)

Maybe not the most romantic place for a first date - but definately cosy and comfortable :)

Waitresses and friendly and makes you feel welcome.

Next door to this bar there is also blues bar - in case you want to change atmosphere and in case you stay at Albert hotel - this bar is just opposite the street.

Old Riga is 5-10 min walk away from here :)

Good choice ;)