Buon appetito

Buon appetito - My Risotto with Asparagus

Buon appetito Stockholm Reviews

Chokk Chokk
A fair meal in Stockholm city center Jun 08, 2011
I was staying at a hotel in Kungsgatan downtown Stockholm and I decided to find a restaurant close to where I stayed. I therefore only went from the king street to the queen street.

Buon Appetito is situated in the walking street Drottninggatan. The restaurant has 18 seats outside and a much larger area inside. The place played Italian music to underline close contact to Italy.

The interior was a mix between wiener chairs and Italian tiles on the walls together with a wooden panel that would have fitted a German bierstube. It was absolutely not tacky but it was not really cozy either.

My starter was an Antipasto Misto with was as huge amount of salads with some nice pieces of Italian sausage’s and Parma ham. It was accompanied with some baby tomatoes and concentrated balsamic and a good olive oil dressing.

As a main course I went for an asparagus risotto that was really good. The asparagus were crispy and the risotto was really tasty with a twist of truffles oil in it. It was a healthy portion that killed all incitement of going for the dessert. I was truly full.

The food was delivered really fast so the chef was quite organized; the waiters were swift and it was food-wise a good experience. I ended my meal with a cafe Latte the way I like it; not too warm but drinkable straightaway.
Entering the restaurant
Inside the restaurant
My Risotto with Asparagus
The restaurant
Chokk says:
Thanks Silvia
Posted on: Jul 09, 2011
sylviandavid says:
Your meal sounds delicious.... nice review. sylvia
Posted on: Jul 09, 2011