Bunratty Castle Hotel

Bunratty Castle Hotel Rates and Deals

Bunratty Castle Hotel Reviews

grandmar grandmar
A view of the Castle Jun 02, 2007
The hotel was literally across the street from the Castle which you coul see past the trees. The room had a TV, a luggage rack, wardrobe, ironing board, mirrors and shutter type windows which folded out. My grandson gave me heart palpatations leaning out the window to take pictures. He was intrigued by the heated towel racks which he had not seen before.

We had free wi-fi in the room which was excellent.

The toilet in our room stopped up the afternoon of the first day, and they moved us next door. They were whisking us out so quickly that they took my shoes which I had taken off, so I walked to the new room in my bare feet (which were still swollen which was why I didn't have socks on). I also left my nightgown on the back of the bathroom door, but they recovered it for me.

The breakfast each morning, consisted of eggs, fries, tomatoes, black pudding, mushrooms, toast, cereal, milk, juice, tea coffee.

I do not know exactly how much we paid but normal rack rates for a room including breakfast at the time we stayed there was €90.00 each.

My grandson took several photos of the hallway, which he thought was like the one in the movie "The Shining".

We walked over to the Folk Park. I had a cane with a seat, and I sat down to rest at the end of the driveway. The cane slipped out from under me and dumped me on the ground. I took a photo from where I was sitting on the sidewalk before I got up.
Corridor like "The Shining"
Picture I took while sitting on th…
Castle through the trees from our …
TV in our room

Bunratty Castle Hotel Overview

The Bunratty Castle Hotel offers a fitness centre and a day spa as well as an indoor pool, conference room(s) and a sauna. This 3-star hotel is close to everything Bunratty has to offer.

The Bunratty Castle Hotel caters for families with children offering babysitting / child services. Guests can relax at the hotel's spa facilities, including massage services, a beauty salon and a jacuzzi. Where mobility is a concern, prospective patrons will be glad to know the hotel offers lift and wheelchair access. In addition to a dry cleaning service and meeting rooms, the hotel features a laundry service, a currency exchange and a safe-deposit box.

Sixmilebridge GAA, Wolfe Tones na Sionna GAA and Dromoland Castle are within driving distance of the Bunratty Castle Hotel. Bunratty town centre is within a 20 minute walk from the hotel. Bunratty Castle and Folk Park is within walking distance from the hotel.

Bunratty Castle Hotel Amenities

• Fitness Facilities
  • Jacuzzi
  • Massage
  • Beauty Salon
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Towels
  • Bus Parking
  • Free Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Bunratty Castle Hotel

Paddys green shamrock shores
After landing in Newark, we had an approx 2 hour layover. The terminal was well layed out and there was plenty of room.  It was roughly lunch time for us, so we stopped in the terminal McD’s a…hotel (after a quick stop at Bunratty Castle to pick up a couple that had flown over on their…

Check Bunratty Castle Hotel Rates and Deals