Bungalows La Buena Vida

Km 86, Ayampe, Ecuador
surflabuenavida.com - 094863985 (Ecuador) 011-593-9-486-3985 (international)

Compare Puerto Lopez Hotel Rates (11.1km away)

Bungalows La Buena Vida Ayampe Reviews

seharkins seharkins
Comfortable Surf Bungalows - Hospitality Comes First Sep 12, 2011
La Buena Vida was recommended to me by a friend, and it's easy to see why. After emailing the owners, the Kellers, my boyfriend and I decided to visit the bungalows the very next weekend. The Kellers' goal is to put hospitality first, and from the moment you arrive, you feel welcome. Within five minutes, we had met the entire family and were talking like good friends.

La Buena Vida itself is made up of 6 bungalows, a bar/restaurant, and a spa. It's the perfect place to stay during whale or beach season when crowds and noisy strips make it difficult to get a good night's sleep in Puerto Lopez or Montanita. Like any hostel or cabanas in those cities, La Buena Vida offers whale watching, hiking, snorkeling, horse rides, and surfing but their surfing has to be the best on the Ruta del Spondylus.

The surfing was our main reason for visiting La Buena Vida. My boyfriend and I had no surfing experience prior to our visit, but Keith guaranteed to have us standing by the end of our first day. I had seen beginning surfers struggling day after day in Montanita. I was skeptical, but it was a success! We will be going back as often as possible to continue improving and to continue enjoying all that La Buena Vida offers. I highly, highly recommend it.

Compare Puerto Lopez Hotel Rates (11.1km away)

Ayampe Map