Bungalow Inn Bar and Restaurant

Bungalow Inn Bar and Restaurant - Whitefish meal
Bungalow Inn Bar and Restaurant - Bungalow during Christmas
Bungalow Inn Bar and Restaurant - seating in main room
Bungalow Inn Bar and Restaurant - my free birthday brownie sundae
Bungalow Inn Bar and Restaurant - side room (now smoke-free)

Bungalow Inn Bar and Restaurant Lakeland Reviews

alyssa_ob alyssa_ob
good food and fish fry Dec 27, 2008
The Bungalow is a nice restaurant located about 20 minutes east of the Twin Cities. We often come here for a Friday night fish fry (popular up the upper Midwest) or holiday meals. They have good food, especially the garlic mashed potatoes (mmmm!). There is a lot of seating but it is often busy around the dinner hour so reservations are recommended, especially for large groups. Dress is casual.

They have steak, seafood, chicken and burgers as well as a nice bar and delicious desserts. The restaurant is smoke-free and can get loud when busy. The main room and bar area also have large tvs. Our last visit was for my birthday and I got a free brownie sundae (yay! my favorite!). I ordered the whitefish and it was a little fishy, but the baby red potatoes were really good. My family reports that the rib eye, cheeseburger, walleye sandwich and Swedish meatballs were really good. I've also had delicious chicken meals there and the fish fry is always good.

This restaurant is located just off I-94 with easy interstate access for travelers as well. It is just inside the Minnesota border from Wisconsin.
Bungalow during Christmas
Whitefish meal
seating in main room
my free birthday brownie sundae

Check Lakeland Hotel Deals