Bunac Feedback 2nd Hand

London, England

Bunac Feedback 2nd Hand London Reviews

Amanda Amanda
Nov 13, 2006
I wanted to give you a little feedback on Bunac. I personally have not traveled with them; however, I worked for several years at a camp in PA, and it was an international staff. All the staff that came over from England and Scotland came over via Bunac. Bunac paid for the airplane tickets over to the US so they didn't have to, and placed them at the camp, and then they just made less in weekly pay to make up for it. I never heard any real complaints from them about the arrangement, and it seemed to work out really well, and then after camp was over they were able to travel as much as they liked. This was all quite a while back; about 14 years ago, so I'm sure some things may have changed, but the general program should still be the same? Anyway, my friends all used the program repeatedly over several years to keep coming back, and it was always effective for them.Not a first hand account, but still thought I'd share.Keep me posted on what you decide to do, whatever it is I'm sure it will be very excited and I'd love to hear! Take care!
diego_10 says: