Bumiminang Hotel Padang

Bumiminang Hotel Padang Rates and Deals

Bumiminang Hotel Padang Reviews

YantiSoeparno YantiSoe…
Luxurious hotel at downtown Aug 09, 2009
There was a problem with our booking at edOTEL Bundo Kandung. We were registered there only for one night. So, my colleague and I had to move to another one. And her cousin who lived near Padang booked a room at Hotel Bumiminang for us.

Hahahaha lucky for us, from a small hotel, we moved to a big one. The best part was the company had to pay that ;-)

The hotel was okay. Nothing was special about it. Just like other hotels. I said this cause I prefer to stay at a small hotel but has a uniqueness to a big hotel ;D

Besides that, I was disappointed cause I had to pay for the internet while it was free at the small hotel I stayed before.

What made me happy was the breakfast. There were many choices and they were not spicy ;D
The frontside
The ceiling at the drop-off
The lobby from the entrance
The lobby

Bumiminang Hotel Padang Overview

This hotel has complete facilities such as outdoor swimming pool, two-lighted tennis court, karaoke rooms, billiard room, drug store, a ballroom that can accommodate up to 1200 people in theatre style and meeting rooms. (01/08CB). Hotel Bumi Minang stands with its bullhorn - shaped roofs reminiscent of the local architecture. Restaurant serves spicy nasi padang and savoury satay which are just some some favourites there. Lobby is medium in size. 129 Single rooms Double rooms Twin rooms Triple rooms Non-smoking rooms Every room has individually controlled air-conditioning, color TV with satellite channel & in-house movie, IDD Phone, writing desk & sofa chair. The hotel is located in city center and just about 30 minutes from the Padang International airport - Tabing. Central 1 kms to city centre 10 kms to the nearest airport (padang) 1 km to the nearest fair site (pasar raya)

Bumiminang Hotel Amenities