Bumbu Desa

Jl.Padjajaran No.18, Bogor, Indonesia

Bumbu Desa Bogor Reviews

yuness yuness
'Sundanese food tasty and healthy' Jan 02, 2013
Well since I was on holiday in Bogor so now I try the cuisine at Bumbu Desa Road Pajajaran, also here I met with an old friend who I had not seen in 15 years. So at dinner we chat and laugh about old times.

The Resto is distinguished, modern and the minimalist concept is presented in the impression of a traditional home. Here is a quite cozy, clean and comfortable place for gathering.

The Food here is Served in the style of a Buffet where you navigate along many choices of food dishes, Waiters assist you by serving your selected choices (dishes are priced individually)The restaurant provides fresh food such as vegetables sunda (vegetables) and sambal diverse, fried fish and grilled fish is one of my favorites. Tofu and tempe bacem and fish with banana leaf is very typical.

Waiters and Waitresses are very helpful here with the diverse selection on the menu.

Of the chain of Bumbu Desa Restaurants around the Java area and of those I have visited This one at Bogor is my favorite of several typical others elsewhere, maybe because the atmosphere is cooler and natural in the Bogor area.

The Restaurant location is on the side of the main road and is surrounded by Factory outlets these were introduced in the main as another attraction for the tourists so to put Bogor on their list of destinations in Indonesia.

Check Bogor Hotel Deals