Bulgari hotel and resort - The Bar

Jl. Uluwatu Pecatu, Bali, Indonesia
Bulgari hotel and resort - The Bar  - me by the poolside
Bulgari hotel and resort - The Bar  - the Indian ocean front, viewed from the resort
Bulgari hotel and resort - The Bar  - The villas...viewed from the top
Bulgari hotel and resort - The Bar  - Bvlgari Bali, front 'neon' sign
Bulgari hotel and resort - The Bar  - The Bar

Bulgari hotel and resort - The Bar Bali Reviews

sandy_ryanto sandy_ry…
Luxury that one can dream of Aug 03, 2008
Being one of the only two Bvlgari hotel and resort in the world (the other one is in Milan, Italia), Bali Bvlgari hotel and resort has really lead the luxurious hotel provider in Bali.

Said that Bvlgari will only built a resort on a prime location, this Bali compound of villas lies in a cliff top site of Uluwatu, overlooking the Indian Ocean. All the 59 villas, with the cheapest rate at $1,500/nite, is carefully designed and constructed from a real volcanoes stone, giving the accent of Balinese and modern Italian taste. At these rates, this hotel is obviously not in my range.

However, I would like to see myself on being adaptive to luxury, aside on enjoying a backpacker life scene. So, yes, today, me and my bro-sis decided to go in to the resort, being treated the same way as a Russian oil tycoon and confidently asked for the direction to the restaurant and the special treats of the day.

The entrance view stunned me on the spot, and I went in further, with a buggy (golf car) they provide, we passed through the villa's and stopped in a restaurant besides the pool.

I cancelled the intention for restaurant after reviewing the menu, and heading to the bar instead. Had one pan of pizza (king prawn), orange juice and a hot latte, to accompany my afternoon. These have already cost me $35.

I maximized my investment with starring to the ocean view by the cliff from the bar as long as I could. Moved to the poolside, and enjoying the atmosphere. Not so many crowd (of course!) there, and being greeted personaly by the General Manager (forgot his name) was a nice treat for the afternoon.

Food quality is above average, the view and architectural building quality is superb. Would recommend this scene to anyone with a willingness to spend $30 for only a coffee break.

Remember, no hesitation, and don't judge a hotel by the neon sign.
Bvlgari Bali, front 'neon' sign
the Indian ocean front, viewed fro…
The villas...viewed from the top
The Bar
Acy_jkt says:
seru kayaknya, mau ah ke sini hehehe
Posted on: Oct 07, 2009