Bulfinch Hotel Boston

Bulfinch Hotel Boston Rates and Deals

Bulfinch Hotel Boston Reviews

pinchora pinchora
Phenomenal downtown hotel Mar 29, 2007
So on my train ride to Salem I was looking through Hotel books and saw this hotel and according to the map it was in a really good location and it was really affordable ($130 per night) for being in downtown Boston. So I called and made the reservations.

After Salem we went to the hotel and checked in and the gentleman behind the counter was very nice and welcoming. We checked our bags to our room and went on our way to galavant around town.

When we came back our room had a modern feel to it (though the TV was a little bulky for the look of the room). But it was very comfortable and even though we were on the 6th floor (the top floor before the suites) the shower had very good pressure and good hot water.

We went to bed for the night and my legs were killing me from that day and the day before. When I woke up my legs were soothed and I was well rested because the bed was so comfortable...it was the second best bed I have ever had in a hotel.

If you go to Boston stay in the Bulfinch. It is in an awesome location and you can walk to Quincy Market a couple blocks away and jump on the train to get down towards Fenway Park or over to the Airport!!!

Bulfinch Hotel Boston Overview

Conveniently located, the Bulfinch Hotel Boston is just moments away from many area attractions, including Quincy Market, Massachusetts General Hospital, Little Italy, New England Aquarium, Beacon Hill, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston Common, the financial district, the Boston Tea Party Ship & Museum, and the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary. Many shopping, dining, and entertainment venues surround the hotel. The Bulfinch Hotel Boston is located three miles from the Logan International Airport.

Guest rooms at the Bulfinch Hotel Boston offer a coffee maker, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, air conditioning, alarm clock radios, 27” flat screen TVs, cordless speakerphone/telephone with voice mail and data ports, and high-speed Internet access. Bathrooms include Gilchrist & Soames toiletries and provide make-up mirrors. Refrigerators are available upon request.

Guests will find many amenities at the Bulfinch Hotel Boston, including an on-site restaurant and lounge, room service, valet laundry service, complimentary coffee and tea service, 24-hour reception, elevators, a 24-hour fitness center, and a safe. Business travelers can take advantage of the fax and photocopy service provided at the reception desk.

Bulfinch Hotel Amenities

• Facsimile
  • Disabled Accessible Rooms
  • Wheel Chair Access
  • Fitness Facilities
  • Internet Connection (wireless)
  • Bathrobes
  • Express Check-In/Check-Out
  • Paid Parking

Related Travel Blogs About Bulfinch Hotel Boston

Patriot City in a Steelers Shirt
The next day we found our way back on the train to go back to Boston.  We get off...go check into the Bulfinch Hotel and head down to Fenway Park!  We get to Fenway and get our tickets to s…Boston.  We get off...go check into the Bulfinch Hotel and head down to Fenway Park!  We get to Fenway…

Check Bulfinch Hotel Rates and Deals