Bukit Keluang Beach Resort

Jln Bukit Keluang, Besut.Terengganu, Malaysia
09-695 4100
Bukit Keluang Beach Resort - Our suite '213'
Bukit Keluang Beach Resort - One of the 'wakaf'
Bukit Keluang Beach Resort - One of the 'wakaf'
Bukit Keluang Beach Resort - The bedrooms with 3 single beds.
Bukit Keluang Beach Resort - At the hall
Bukit Keluang Beach Resort - Beach at the back of the resort
Bukit Keluang Beach Resort - Beach at the back of the resort

Bukit Keluang Beach Resort Rates and Deals

Bukit Keluang Beach Resort Besut.Terengganu Reviews

azianelias68 azianeli…
Bukit Keluang Beach Resort Jun 17, 2009
I chose this resort after getting some recommendation from friends.I rented two suites for my family and stayed here for two nights.

This resort is located in the district of Besut,Terengganu which is lying on the East Coast of Peninsular Malaysia.It is categorized as 3 stars hotel.

The price for the suite is quite reasonable to me.With the promotion during school holiday we rented for RM300 per suite.I can not be sure about other room, but you can surf this site

www.bkbr.com.my

The cleanliness is quite poor for me, but average in overall.Especially during the peak time - school holiday.We have to wait for almost one hour to get our suite ready. I think this was due to the late check out.

They only serve the water heater and not coffee or tea and sugar as the complimentary.Not even plain water.

The suite has quite spacious hall with fan and air conditioned bedrooms.There are 3 singles beds in one room, one double and one single in the other room.

Even though they has their own restaurant, we prefer to have our meals outside.Especially during breakfast.At the back of the resort is the nice place to have breakfast and you can feel the sea breeze in the morning.

I recommend to those who have a big family to stay here.
The signage
The bedrooms with 3 single beds.

Check Bukit Keluang Beach Resort Rates and Deals