Bukchon Hanok Village (북촌한옥마을)
Gahoe-dong, Seoul, South Korea
bukchon.seoul.go.kr - 1330 tt call center: +82-2-1330
Bukchon Hanok Village (북촌한옥마을) Seoul Reviews
Living with the nobles in the past within Bukchon Hanok Village Jan 21, 2013
This village is very pretty but steep.
It used to be an area where the rich Korean nobles live.
Some houses were well restored and the roofs were splendid.
When you pass the Buckhon Cultural Centre, remember to get brochures (they are in Eng, chinese, JP..etc)
Find the wonderful 8 photo spots (best for pictures)
1. Photo Spot 1: Bukchon-gil Alley (Turn right after the Cultural Centre)
2. Photo Spot 3: Walk up Gyedong-gil Alley, turn left into Gahoe-roe St & it’s in Gahoe-sssaesak-gil Alley
3. Photo Spot 4, 5, 6, 7 are nestled in Buckhon Hanok-gil Alley
4. Photo Spot 8 is at Samcheong-gil Alley
5. Photo Spot 2 is at Changdeokgung-gil Alley
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!