Bugis Junction

6557 6557

Bugis Junction Singapore Reviews

pookie pookie
Highly addictive shopping area Nov 27, 2012
I have many reviews to write from my 4 months in Singapore, but if I start with anything it's Bugis. This was my go-to for cheap clothes, jewelry, and gifts. Singapore, to me, is a shopping city. It seems like one of the most popular things to do and is readily available on every block. What I like about Bugis is the varation of shopping areas. There's the cramped and crowded warehouse of tiny, unique shops. There's the outdoor flea-market style strip. There's mid-to-upscale shops throughout the indoor/outdoor mall. I love the amount of charm/bead stands here, I wish I had stocked up on more cabochans. If you want to find some stylish and quality pieces without spending too much, this is one of the areas to check out. Keep in mind it can be hard to find a restroom that isn't crowded.
nolan says:
Yes, that's it - Citylink Mall. There was some construction going on when we visited in May this year. We could easily go from the Conrad all the way to City Hall Station, Suntec City and the rest of Marina Center.
Posted on: Nov 28, 2012
pookie says:
Yes! I forget what the is called... CityLink or something like that? I was very fond of that mall!
Posted on: Nov 27, 2012
nolan says:
You can walk from one end of Orchard Road all the way to the Merlion and encounter a shopping center every few hundred meters or so.

I like the part where it goes underground, at least one can escape the equatorial heat!
Posted on: Nov 27, 2012