Buffet Maharaja

www.buffetmaharaja.com - (514) 934-0655

Buffet Maharaja Montreal Reviews

sondosabdelatif sondosab…
Montreal Indian food May 10, 2008
Buffet Maharaja has got to be one of the best known Indian restaurants in Montreal. I believe it is also the biggest Indian restaurant we have here in Montreal.

It's a buffet so you can eat unlimited quantities of Indian food! Come on, what more could you ask for! There are a variety of Indian dishes to choose from. But my favorite has got to be the butter chicken. It's amazing there. But you can also choose from the standard foods that you would find in any Indian restaurant (Curry, Tandoori, Briyani, Madras, etc.)

I think what makes this restaurant different than other Indian restaurants or other buffets is the dining area. It's clean, proper and the entrance is really elegant. You wouldn't think it judging from the outside of the restaurant. But take a look at the pictures and see for yourself.

I absolutely love Indian food, so I've been to a few Indian restaurants in Montreal, but I've got to say, I love Buffet Maharaja the most.

Check out their buffet menu and prices on their website.

In short, you could enjoy an amazing three course (or more!) Indian meal for pretty cheap.

Check Montreal Hotel Deals