Buffalo Wild Wings

(661) 250-9464

Buffalo Wild Wings Canyon Country Reviews

Cho Cho
Sports Bar with an attitude Oct 24, 2016
The main reason we were at this restaurant was because we wanted to watch live, the soccer match between France and Iceland in the Euro 2016 tournament. Its location is in Canyon Country which is a district of Santa Clarita.

I'm not crazy about wings to begin with, so we just ordered two large platters of assorted snacks with drinks. Being a sports bar they are big on advertising their various types of beer and I indulged myself to a glass of draft beer.

I think they had at least 4 huge TV screens, plus 3 or 4 smaller ones and they willingly turned on the soccer channel for us and we watched the game while munching on the tidbits.

Although the place is quite large with a lot of seating space, their service is just so-so. Perhaps they weren't too happy that we didn't order much but as mentioned above, we were there just to watch the soccer game. Besides, we already had a hearty breakfast just before we left home.

In summary, just an average place to drop in to have a couple of beers and watch a sports event on their big screens.
View of Buffalo Wild Wings from st…
Entering the restaurant
Wall poster
So many TV screens inside
Cho says:
You're welcome, Melanie. I agree with you about the service at restaurants. Here in the US, it is mandatory to leave a tip to your server unlike in Europe or Asia. Many non-Americans are not aware of this custom and often complain about it. In fact, there was a big debate on one of the forums here on TB about tipping practice in America. My personal feelings on this subject are mixed.
Posted on: Oct 31, 2016
monkeymia79 says:
Thank you for the honest review Cho.

When you order in a eatery, it shouldn't matter how much you order. You are a customer and deserve to be treated right and served politely.
Posted on: Oct 31, 2016

Compare Valencia Hotel Rates (12.8km away)

Canyon Country Map