Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar

4251 Sherwood Way, San Angelo, TX, USA

Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar San Angelo Reviews

robzvoice robzvoice
Buffalo Wild Wings Mar 30, 2011
After finally settling in at my new location here in San Angelo, Texas, I decided to go out to get a bite to eat. I stopped by Buffalo Wild Wings. It was after 2pm so the place was kind of dead in there but the staff was receptive to my presence and got me a table immediately. I cursed at myself for not bringing my regular digital camera so I had to resort to using my crappy cell phone camera to take pictures of the place and the food. My apologies for some of the blurry-looking pics.

The layout:

The place is spacious maybe because of how dead it is. Kyle, the waiter, said the place can get packed and stays packed when UFC is on. The walls are covered with sports-related items (jerseys, boxing gloves, football helmets, etc.) and large screen projection TVs to naturally cater to the sports fans who want a good meal, a good beer, and good service. On the other side of the dining area is the bar itself. They have a karaoke set up to accommodate those potential American Idol candidates a chance to sing (or attempt to sing) their favorite songs. I believe I saw signs for karaoke night on Thursday nights.

The food:

I ordered from their lunch menu and got their traditional wings, with fries, celery sticks and a side of ranch dressing. Kyle recommended I try their fried pickles so I ordered those as well. I didn't think they can do anything else to pickles until I tried them. I liked it although it was a little salty for my palate, I must say everything tasted good. However, they do involve a high degree of sodium in their meals.

They are also known for their signature sauces in order from mild to hot: Sweet BBQ, Teriyaki, Mild, Parmesan Garlic, Medium, Honey BBQ, Spicy Garlic, Asian Zing, Carribean Jerk, Hot BBQ, Hot, Mango Habanero, Wild, and Blazin'. The spicy garlic was the perfect sauce for me.

The service:

Kyle was a very attentive waiter and took care of me through my entire dining experience there. He was tipped very well. Naturally, this would be the best time to go this place when there isn't much of a crowd so the waiters/waitresses can better service you like Kyle did.

If you are in the San Angelo area and hungry for some wings and wanna catch a game or two, I would recommend Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar. This is their website: www.buffalowildwings.com/

Check San Angelo Hotel Deals