Buffalo Run Inn

60117 Washington 20, North Cascades National Park, USA
(360) 873-2103
Buffalo Run Inn - Buffalo Run Inn
Buffalo Run Inn - Restaurant at Buffalo Run Inn (empty because everyone was eating in the garden!)
Buffalo Run Inn - Buffalo Run Inn - room #7
Buffalo Run Inn - Buffalo Run Inn - accommodation block

Buffalo Run Inn North Cascades National Park Reviews

Toonsarah Toonsarah
A comfortable stay in a handy location Jul 17, 2017
I wasn't at all sure what to expect here as reviews on Trip Advisor and elsewhere are mixed, to say the least. The bad reviews attract very robust responses from the owner and I suspect some are written specifically to wind him up!

Certainly, we were impressed when we saw our room and had no issues with the accommodation provided. This is in a block across and about 100 yards along the road from the restaurant, where you check in. We had room #7 and found it more than adequate for our needs - a good size, nice and clean, with facilities that included a fridge, microwave and coffee machine. The wifi worked better than we’d expected too, given the remote location.

In the evening we ate at the Buffalo Run restaurant across the street, which seemed like the natural choice, especially as those staying in the Inn get a 10% discount. Like most other diners that evening we ate outside in the garden area. I had anticipated biting insects as the Inn is right on the river, but either they weren't interested in me or my repellent was doing its job, as I came through unscathed! We very much enjoyed our dinner here. My elk medallions weren't cheap but were excellent, and Chris's Mexican-inspired veggie dish, Latino, was also good, if far too large a portion. With a couple of beers each we paid $75.
Buffalo Run Inn - accommodation bl…
Buffalo Run Inn - room #7
Restaurant at Buffalo Run Inn (emp…
Buffalo Run Inn