Buffalo Grill

Buffalo Grill - Tex mex

Buffalo Grill Charleville-Mezieres Reviews

shavy shavy
Free wifi inside Jul 29, 2017
This restaurant is just next door to our hotel very convenient, I knew it when booking the hotel that Buffalo Grill restaurant is right next door. Is French chain restaurant you'll find them in other cities.

When I read the reviews about this restaurant isn't really good, a lot of negative comments, we ignore and go for it. With our experience in this place for the first time I can't see any negative, the service is good and fast.

Inside they have free wifi and works faster

We came around six o'clock, plenty of empty tables and we're immediately get attention by a staff. So much choice on the menu which is hard to choose one.

We first order a starter, a small mix plate for 5.95€ we got 8 pieces for the price, the plate came with spring rolls, chicken, onion rings

For maindish I opt for a Tex Mex for 16.90€ - a mix plate with spare ribs, buffalo wings and chili con carne served with potato. Didier order an assortment with three differents meat for 17.95€ - chicken fillet, pork ribs and beef

Portion were big for the price,is just one thing I didn't like, is the Chili con carne. I've ate this somewhere in a Mexican restaurant which was good, but here their Chili con carne wasn't the same. So, this was the only left in my plate. No negative comment about this place food is very good serves very hot, service is quickly and the staff were friendly.
vicIII says:
Good for you! I do the same: going to a place whatever other might say about it...
Posted on: Aug 11, 2017