Buffalo Grill

Centre Commercial Beynost 2, Beynost, France

Buffalo Grill Beynost Reviews

Globevoyager Globevoy…
Buffalo Grill Mar 01, 2009
My first visit to a Buffalo Grill restaurant. Most of these restaurants are in France, a few of them in other European countries.

I went to the Buffalo Grill in Beynost, at the border of Lyon. We were early, about 7pm. Most French restaurants are not open yet, but the BG was. We were the first guests of the evening. Friendly crew guided us to a table in the large, packed restaurant.

It's in cowboy style decorated. Red "leather" couches, wooden tables and chairs, indian statues and more of that.

As we sat down we got the menu and ordered a beer. (Beers are quite expensive). We got some bread and garlic butter, salad and popcorn for 'free'.

The menu has something for every one. Specialty is meat (chicken, beef, spare ribs, ...). But there are also salads, vegetarian dishes and fish.

Special things for the kids: indian heads, toys and kids menu.

We ordered a tapas starters dish: onion rings, spare ribs, meat ball with hot sauce and chicken wings. Delicious!!

My main dish was chili con carne with mixed grill. It was really good! Spare ribs, beans, chicken wings, beef and some thing I didn't recognize with french fries and some salad.

I'm a big eater and I was full when I finished.

The dishes are not so expensive. Just the drinks. So this restaurants is affordable, good quality and good for a quick bite. The ambiance is not so romantic, more a family or friends thing :p
The menu