Buffalo Cantina Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria

4120 Highway 360, Fort Worth, TX, USA
Buffalo Cantina Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria - Nice seating
Buffalo Cantina Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria - Nice seating
Buffalo Cantina Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria - Front bar.
Buffalo Cantina Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria - My table.
Buffalo Cantina Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria - Crawfish and Chorizo Empanadas, Firecracker Calamari and a Zeigenbock on draft.
Buffalo Cantina Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria - Wine List (as of 04-27-2011)

Buffalo Cantina Mexican Kitchen and Tequileria Fort Worth Reviews

lonlee2 lonlee2
Upscale Eatery near DFW Airport May 18, 2013
A new eating experience near my apartment has gotten my attention. With Latin and Mexican influences, the newly renovated location offers tasty and creative dishes that I will be going back for.

The manager (and sous chef) Jeffery Ashley is as congenial and genorous as they come. Visiting and chatting about his creations and even offering up a sample of his ahi tuna and sweet shrimp ceviche, gratis! On one visit, I just had appetizers. The Crawfish and choizo empanadas (which were fantastic!) and the Firecracker Calamari. There was so much even I couldn't finish it. Tasty sauces accompanied both to add to the experience.

On later visits, I've had the Buffalo Tacos (Real buffalo meat folks!), The Maricosas Fuego pasta (Which is firey and oh so good) and the Chorizo and crawfish enchiladas (Yumm!)

The prices range $5-$9 dollars for apps and $9-$21 for dinners. They have a fare beer and wine selection. But a good mixed drink list. I highly reccommended this place.
Front bar.