Buffalo Bill Saloon

16 Akhvlediani St. Tbilisi, Tbilisi, Georgia

Buffalo Bill Saloon Tbilisi Reviews

DAO DAO
Do Not Trust These People – Part 2 Apr 24, 2017
Ok – let’s due the legal niceties first. This Tip is my opinion and I am allowed to write my opinion.

Now – I recommend you do not eat or drink here. I was lucky. I walked in and asked to see the menu first. On EVERY page were the words ”EXTRA CHARGE 15%” For what? Seriously. There is a photo below showing one of the pages. I walked out and never went back.

Then something interesting happened later in the day. I went into the nearby DUBLIN PUB and

something weird occurred. Their menu – except for the first page naming the restaurant – was identical! Exact same pages, words, menu items, same order, same ugly orange color. I then was then asked to pay a 40% surcharge on a single beer!

This place is geared up to attract Tourists. It attracted me. There is absolutely no reason for an extra 15% charge. This place and the Dublin Pub seem to be owned by the same people. They are also the only businesses in Georgia where I have seen a mandatory 15%charge on each and everything.

I recommend you try many of the excellent local restaurants here in Tbilisi that do not have any extra charges.

I don’t trust these people. I recommend you don’t either.
vicIII says:
It is strange how they stive for more profit...
Posted on: Apr 30, 2017