Buenos Aires Hotels

Browse 58 Buenos Aires, Argentina hotel reviews for 592 Buenos Aires hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

5 stars
$24 - $152

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Buenos Aires

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Buenos Aires Hotels and Deals

#1 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
VanessaMunYee says: "This tiny boutique hotel is located in the heart of Buenos Aires. It is 10 minut..."
$33
#2 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
nolan says: "Park Tower Buenos Aires is a luxury hotel which is part of the ITT Sheraton now..."
$63
#3 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
gsoledade says: "During my quick stay in Buenos Aires last year, I spent one single night at this..."
#4 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
polvandenwirre says: "It was not our own idea to chose this hotel, but the advise by a friend turned o..."
#5 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
Rick64 says: "I booked this apartment through booking.com and got a great last minute deal. Th..."
$24
#6 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
simonzinha says: "I have nothing to complain about this hotel. Location: just a short walk fro..."
$37
#7 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
GerryvdS says: "During my visits to Buenos Aires I stayed at the Costa Rica hotel. Staff were ve..."
$18
#8 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
sylscay says: "I have booked this hotel on expedia cheaper than booking from them directly wh..."
$23
#9 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
formicacuriosa says: "If you are looking for a cosy hotel with a nice atmosphere and good location in ..."
$30
#10 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
melodyj says: "I stayed at the Poetry Building in September of 2010 in Loft 1B. I was ecstatic ..."
$38
#11 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
wittedweil says: "This is a truly five star hotel. Gorgeous lobby and beautifully furnished and eq..."
$105
#12 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
simonzinha says: "- Good localization - Avenida Callao X Avenida Santa Fe You can find everything..."
#13 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
JJguinness says: "Millhouse is a party hostel with a very young crowd. There are 2 locations Avenu..."
$5
#14 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
NYCBrian says: "Every time that I go to BA...I always stay at the Hollywood Suites Lofts Bueno..."
$37
#15 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
Hammer21 says: "I have stayed at this hotel a few times and it is a wonderful hotel in the cente..."
$44
#16 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
Abidos says: "The Axel Hotel is part of a boutique chain with properties in only Berlin, Barce..."
$17
#17 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
msmindi says: "Pros: FREE breakfast that was awesome Friendly and helpful staff V..."
$14
#18 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
VanessaMunYee says: "This luxury hotel located in the heart of Buenos Aires on a very busy street. Th..."
$31
#19 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
goyourownway says: "S3436.702' W5822.662' next to the Intercontinental Hotel, this modern recent..."
#20 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
bmagazu says: "I've stayed at BA Sohotel on two separate trips to Buenos Aires with my business..."
#21 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
andrejav says: "Hostel Suites Palermo is one in the chain of Hostel Suites in Buenos Aires. I to..."
#22 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
andrejav says: "Hostel Carlos Gardel was the home only for one night, right before taking ferry ..."
#23 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
pav79 says: "Ok, so it was probably my bad for not doing much research on the cities I visite..."
$14
#24 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
joel1978 says: "Booked at a very competative rate through the internet, I had only moderate expe..."
$20
#25 of 592 hotels in Buenos Aires
brendenkumuka says: "Stayed here for several nights in December 2011, although there are not many fac..."
$22