Budget inn (no.82-84) kuala lumpur

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals

Budget inn (no.82-84) kuala lumpur Reviews

vix1 vix1
Great location comes at a price Mar 17, 2012
I stayed at the D'Oriental Inn as part of a tour so I did not have any choice over the choice of hotel.

The location is excellent in the hart of Chinatown, you have to avoid coming to and from the hotel between 4-6pm as the night market is in the process of setting up and this happens right outside the hotel which can be perilous to navigate as equipment is flying everywhere.

The lobby area is nice and inviting, clean and modern and then we went to our room. First off, it stank, it smelt like something was rotten our had gone off somewhere, I checked with friends staying in another room and they complained of the same smell. The bed linen was filthy and my friends had to ask for their room to be changed due to visible bed bugs when they arrived in the afternoon. The blanket was so dirty I refused to sleep in it and slept in only a sheet and when the towels were changed the following day I had to complain about the cleanliness, mine had stains on it and smelt of aftershave.

It's a shame as the location is so good and the staff are friendly but the hotel is honestly vile and I very rarely complain about that sort of thing. They do provide breakfast, but I couldn't stomach it due to the poor cleanliness of the hotel.

I wouldn't recommend my worst enemy staying there.
vix1 says:
I know! I'm a budget traveller & quite happy to rough it, but that hotel was truly terrible.
Posted on: May 17, 2012
Chokk says:
How low can you go! Used towels!
Posted on: May 16, 2012
aurelyacinta aurelyac…
It's fine :P Feb 03, 2011
Have to be picky about room otherwise you'll ended up in a bad one :P had to move room once..finally got a nicer room , cleaner and a bigger space..and window! Friendly and helpful staffs. Overall i'm quite satisfied here..and love the price.. Can't expect much anyway since it's only a budget hotel..It's abit difficult to find this hotel, i had to ask a local where the famous Petaling Street is, from there then its easy :D
Hotel From The Front
Hotel From The Front
Back side of the hostel
It's easier to find the hotel is y…
veawilson veawilson
Affordable Place with Strategic Location Sep 21, 2009
I found this place in accident, when I already looking around to find nice budget to stay, and I like to stay in Budget Inn so far, the receiption was nice, the location is strategic, to Petronas, Puduraya all in walking distance and though the room was not so big but very clean and the rate is reasonable, Single Room (2 person)- MYR 60 - , Double Room - MYR 65, Twin Room - MYR 70 & Triple Room - MYR 85

Budget inn (no.82-84) kuala lumpur Overview

Located in the city of Kuala Lumpur, Budget Inn is close to major shopping malls, entertainment spots and other major attractions. Travellers can explore some of the famous landmarks such as National Palace, KLCC Park, Planetarium Negara, Butterfly Park, Cititel Midvalley and Lake Gardens Park. This property offers well-appointed accommodation units that have been well furnished with essential in-room amenities such as air conditioner, bathroom amenities, shower and a telephone. Budget Inn in Kuala Lumpur does not have a restaurant facility. Several restaurants are available in the surroundings where guests can relish a wide variety of local, regional and international cuisine.

Check Kuala Lumpur Hotel Deals