Budget Host Four Winds Motor Lodge

Budget Host Four Winds Motor Lodge Rates and Deals

Budget Host Four Winds Motor Lodge Estes Park Reviews

TheForeigner TheForei…
Budget Host Four Winds Motor Lodge Sep 24, 2011
While I was in Estes Park, I decided to stay here. Before checking in, the manager decided to change my room and gave me a much smaller room. I swear it was almost like a prison cell. There wasn’t much room to walk around. As I was lying on the bed, I realized that the ceiling had cracks and was a bit dirty. The bathroom towels were not clean and had dirt spots on some places.

The thing that really made me upset was that they did not serve complimentary breakfast. I mean for the price they were charging, one would assume that they would at least serve breakfast.

The only good thing about this place was that it was perfectly located.

I don't think I would want to stay here again. I really have to read the hotel reviews before I check in to any hotel.

Budget Host Four Winds Motor Lodge Overview

When you stay at Budget Host Inn, you will find exceptional quality and value. With more than 160 Inns and 7,000 guest rooms in 37 states. Budget Host Inns are conveniently located to major attractions, restaurants, shopping, and recreation areas. To ensure that travelers stay in a clean, comfortable room, each inn is regularly inspected by a professional, highly-skilled inspector. Most Budget Host inns are AAA-rated. Most rooms are air conditioned.

Budget Host Four Winds Motor Lodge Amenities