Budget For Food And General Items
Budget For Food And General Items Lyon Reviews
Food May 25, 2009
Personally, i found eating in lyon can be a bit pricey for sit-down meals, but decent for sandwiches etc. Here are some guide prices.
Bakery and pastries:
- brioche buns (quite a substantial affair, can be plain, with pralines, choc chip, etc): 2 euros
- ham and cheese (gruyere!!) baguette (gourmet bread!): 3,50 euros
- Glass of white wine: 3,50 to 6 euros
- Macdonald's brunch (consists of yoghurt, selection of small danish pastries, a bacon n egg mcmuffin, orange juice and coffee): 4,50 euros
- croissant: 80 cents
- espresso: 1,50 euros
- starbucks grande coffee of the day: 2,60 euros
- dish of the day: 10 to 15 euros
- set meals (starter, main and dessert): 15- 30 euros
- entrecote with potatoes: 16 euros
- salad with meat and eggs as a main dish: 8 to 11 euros
- 1ltr of bottled water: 70 cents to 2 euros depending on where you buy it!
- one scoop of ice cream: 2 euros
- quiche or tart or pizza slice: 3 to 4 euros
Part of the list Long weekend in Lyon
1 / 1 TravBuddies found this review helpful/trustworthy
Join TravBuddy to leave comments, meet new friends and share travel tips!