Buddha bar Manila

www.buddhabarmanila.com - +63 2 8566859 / +63 2 8566719

Buddha bar Manila Reviews

yasuyo yasuyo
Luxury Bar/Restaurant in makati Jul 07, 2014
The Buddha bar is lacated at Century City which is construction to luxury area in Makati. There is a highest building in Makati so far(in 2014),Gramercy. The Buddha Bar is very close to Gramercy. We went to there for lunch on Sunday! The restaurant open at 11am,we've arrived there at 10:50. It's very nice as no one there first 1.5 hour,we've explore around restaurant and took many pictures and every foods were all clean because we are the first guests there.

The cost of lunch is about 1,000peso including tax. It's a buffet style,a glass of juice including and you can chose a main dish. They are preparing looking nice appetizers and not traditional sushi,pasta,salada,...etc These all foods are decorated so nice and taste also very nice.

The interior at there conscious Japan,I think but not real. A bit vulgar...However I do understand as it is the "bar". There is a big Buddha in the restaurant with a high ceilinged.

We stayed about 2 hours and totaly could enjoy foods and atmosphere completely!
The Buddha bar
inside
The Buddha
yasuyo says:
Oh really! I should try to go there at night next time;)
Posted on: Jul 07, 2014
ErnaButterfly says:
The cocktails in Buddha Bar is sooo good, that I make it a point to try to go in cities where it is at.
Posted on: Jul 07, 2014
TravellinChic Travelli…
Nice lounge although not as going as the Buddha Bars in other countries Jul 13, 2014
The first Buddha Bar I've been is in Paris. Pretty high benchmark to start :P That was really going. Drinks aren't cheap. My cocktail cost 20 euros per glass. Came alone and met two Parisians who became instant friends.

Next was the one in London. Went for a birthday of a friend and had a great time. Saw other friends there too. But I believe they closed this now.

Manila Buddha Bar didn't drew much crowd. At least in those times I went there. There were people but not as packed as London and definitely not like Paris.

I still like this place. Classy ambiance. Dim but not dark. Just enough to give a good ambiance. I had dinner here and it was ok. Not something you would go for that purpose though. I also like the bed like seats in the terrace. Not so much good view though bec it is only 3 storey but open air is still nice. I like it. :)

Compared to 71 gramercy just beside it, they have cheaper drinks and food. :)
sereny says:
Thanks
Posted on: Nov 28, 2014
TravellinChic says:
Buddha bar is more like a cocktails bar / lounge.
Posted on: Nov 26, 2014
sereny says:
I am sorry asking you what is the budha bar like irish bar is it the type of a bar
Posted on: Nov 26, 2014