75 9th Ave., New York, NY, USA
www.buddakannyc.com - 212-989-6699

Buddakan New York Reviews

je212 je212
Great trendy NYC restaurant Mar 27, 2011
one of my favorite places in NYC. asian fusion food..have a drink and mingle at bar before you eat...check out diffrent rooms downstairs. great place hot design great food
BlueGlobeTravel BlueGlob…
Great Food and Enticing Atmosphere Feb 18, 2011
I dine at Buddakan in the meat packing district every time that I am in New York. I love the wide variety of their menu and drinks. I feel like I am a reality player in the gameboard, "Clue". You can eat in the formal dining room with chandeliers above your head or try the peaceful ambience of the study .
joely28 joely28
Sep 01, 2007
Buddakan is an excellent Asian Fusion restaurant in the Meat Packing District. The ambience is beautiful, very trendy and upscale. The food is amazing and the martini menu is awesome. I promise you, you will NOT be disappointed. The restaurant is located at 75 9th Ave. I would definitely plan on getting reservations.

To find a restaurant in NYC that is all about NYC is difficult. NYC is a melting pot of flavors from all over the world.

You could always try the Ranibow Room on top of the NBC building in Rockefeller Plaza. That is TRULY New York City. The Rainbow Room is also vrey expensive and upscale.
Sunflower300 says:
When are we going?
Posted on: Sep 03, 2007

Related Travel Blogs About Buddakan

Dim Sum and Macau
Yesterday David and his friends and I went to dim sum for brunch.  I had been advised to check out a place called Dragon-I by one of the girls at the Thanksgiving on Tung Chung, and had mentione…Buddakan in New York, although the food and the service (and the price) are not quite that caliber.  Good…

Check New York Hotel Deals