Budapesting

Budapesting Rates and Deals

Budapesting Reviews

suzannemcclure suzannem…
Great apartments in great neighborhoods for rock bottom prices Mar 11, 2011
My friend and I recently spent two days in Budapest and we both loved coming back to our own room in an apartent shared with another frnch lady. The website is www.budapesting.com

I would highly reccomend staying with them while in Budapest, our apartmet was great, our bedroom was huge and the nearest subway was only a 3 minutes walk.

To top it all for two of us, for two nights it was only 60 Euros.

If you're looking for a Hostel specifically I hear about one called Paprika tht looked very nice, but I didn't stay there so I can't personally reccomend it.

Related Travel Blogs About Budapesting

beautiful, pure, bold, simple and raw! BUDAPEST YOU ARE THE ONE!
still inside the train but now approaching budapest, i got an sms from livia that she will wait for me in the giant screen at budapest keleti pályaudvar station. call me corny but one of my dreams i…budapest, i got an sms from livia that she will wait for me in the giant screen at budapest
First Day of Balkan Adventure - Budapest Hungary
Balkan Adventure  Day 1  September 9  2011 This is day of the first stage of the trip.  Get up this morning and have a good breakfast and head off to the Thunder Bay Internatio…Budapest. Finally we board the plane for Hungary. I fly with Lufthansa to get to Budapest and it seems…

Check Budapesting Rates and Deals