Budapest Hotels

Browse 100 Budapest, Hungary hotel reviews for 747 Budapest hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$15 - $146

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Budapest

Budaors Hotels10.4 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Budapest Hotels and Deals

#1 of 747 hotels in Budapest
fransglobal says: "An excellent place to stay in central Budapest. 30 euro a night for a large, ..."
$25
#2 of 747 hotels in Budapest
fivepointpalm says: "I wont write to many words about the appartments. It's no fancy hotel. But if yo..."
$43
#3 of 747 hotels in Budapest
ildiko29 says: "One bedroom apartment in the heart of Budapest.All tourist atraction just few st..."
#4 of 747 hotels in Budapest
taberd1983 says: "I was visiting Budapest for the first time and was looking for a good hotel. Th..."
#5 of 747 hotels in Budapest
dl4plm says: "As I have seen some negative reviews of this hotel I really need to set the reco..."
#6 of 747 hotels in Budapest
jeanettestenersen says: "I stayed here for 5 days and I really loved the hotel. The reception is amazing ..."
$32
#7 of 747 hotels in Budapest
provence15 says: "We chose to stay in Buda and were so happy. It was much quieter than Pest and w..."
$45
#8 of 747 hotels in Budapest
BrookeB21 says: "My husband and I stayed at the Four Seasons Gresham Palace in September for our ..."
#9 of 747 hotels in Budapest
Charlotte79 says: "In the heart of Budapest downtown, 10 seconds from the famous synagogue of Budap..."
#10 of 747 hotels in Budapest
Bucefalo says: "Ciao everyone, Le Mridien is a fashion expensive hotel but you get just the..."
#11 of 747 hotels in Budapest
Travelbuddys says: "We stayed for three nights in this apartment. When you walk in to the ground flo..."
#12 of 747 hotels in Budapest
anapt says: "Perfect for solo travelers, the girl on the reception is absolutly fantastic giv..."
#13 of 747 hotels in Budapest
monicaloya says: "I contacted the hostess one day before my stay, because she was a friend of the ..."
$21
#14 of 747 hotels in Budapest
Joanna-o says: "I stayed there in June with 3 friends, we're all under the age of 21, so you kno..."
$24
#15 of 747 hotels in Budapest
IsabelleG says: "This is the first Easyhotel I stayed at and I enjoyed the concept a lot. The ho..."
$28
#16 of 747 hotels in Budapest
ellentan says: "This is such an excellent find. The apartment is modern, nicely furnished. It we..."
$34
#17 of 747 hotels in Budapest
ajchapman85 says: "Had a great few days staying here! Amazing apartment, friendly staff perfe..."
$49
#18 of 747 hotels in Budapest
tirsomaldonado says: "It is one of the best options if you want to find a centric place and you travel..."
$32
#19 of 747 hotels in Budapest
Chokk says: "I had been driving all day and it looked like my end station of the night would ..."
$52
#20 of 747 hotels in Budapest
Tinu says: "This accommodation is optimal for several days, with enough place for two person..."
$26
#21 of 747 hotels in Budapest
osgoodst says: "This hotel is a good one although the price is sort of expensive. It has three..."
$57
#22 of 747 hotels in Budapest
Bojasem says: "This hotel in Buda area in river side of the Danube. and it near Batthyny ..."
$11
#23 of 747 hotels in Budapest
bigdan19024 says: "We arrived in Budapest and wanted to take a break from the hostels. Upon a rando..."
$16
#24 of 747 hotels in Budapest
vulindlela says: "We chose this hotel due to the discount that the Accor hotel group gives to us. ..."
$8
#25 of 747 hotels in Budapest
ebonics101 says: "Carpe Noctem Vitae describes itself as a party hostel and it truly lives up to i..."
Budapest