Budapest Train Stations

Budapest, Hungary

Budapest Train Stations Reviews

jdennis474 jdennis4…
Tourist trap Aug 02, 2011
Be careful around the train stations at night in Budapest as there are alot of prostitutes and Drug dealing going on i saw a drug deal go down but the police were straight onto them the police patrol the inside of the station but they get around outside or down in the metro station the prostitutes are always with these hungarian pimps and they are often are scam as i was talking to some people and they told me that the prostitutes would take u to there place and the pimps would come and drag u out after u hand over your money but i wasnt going to test it out.
cat10 says:
That's a good idea to advise people about the train station in Budapest, I was there a few weeks ago and thought the area around the train station was a bit dodgy too.
Posted on: Aug 02, 2011

Related Travel Blogs About Budapest Train Stations

A Nap and Some Goulash
The train from Venice to Budapest travels through Slovenia and Croatia on it's way to Hungary. Italy, Slovenia and Hungary have all signed the Schengen Agreement, which does away with the border cont…train pulled into Budapest at around 11am. After ignoring the taxi and accomodation touts at the station, I made…
Train Ride / 1 and only day in Venice
Everyday I think to myself how lucky I am! I am grateful to God for being alive, for my great sense of humor, for my adventures spirit and for being American, here is why.  So I get on to my tra…Budapest train station is a bit Dodgy (Australian term, I would normally say GHETTO!)  Anyway I board the train

Check Budapest Hotel Deals