Buckhorn Grill

California, United States

Buckhorn Grill Reviews

worldcitizen worldcit…
Sep 25, 2007
I've seen Buckhorn Grill restaurants in various locations and I assumed it was a regular sit down steakhouse. But I went there for the first time and found that it's more like a cross between a steakhouse, a cafe, and a fastfood joint. You order from the menu on the board and then they bring the food to your table. They have different kinds of tri-tip, chicken, fish and veggie platters and variety of grilled sandwiches and oversized salads.

After we ordered, we sat down and about two minutes later, our food was brought to us. The food was actually pretty decent, better than I thought it would be. I am curious to know why it's so fast. I had a grilled chicken sandwich which tasted fresh had a nice sauce on it and wasn't overly salty like most fast food places and many American sit down chain restaurants. The french fries were good as well.

Buckhorn Grill has several locations in Northern California: Napa, Walnut Creek, Emeryville, Sacramento, and three in San Francisco. It's a good place to go if you are looking for a quick cost effective meal that's better than the average fast food restaurant.
Devika1985 says:
i cant tell u enough how much I like the food - stuff :)
Posted on: Sep 25, 2007