Buckhead Diner

Atlanta, Georgia

Buckhead Diner Atlanta Reviews

frankz00 frankz00
Unbelievably GREAT diner food! Jun 02, 2011
The word "diner" is actually a misnomer when describing this place. The food here is top notch. I ended up going here on a recommendation of local that I met in South Carolina. He had told me that if I ever go to the Atlanta area, it's the one place I had to go to eat. I did not regret taking his advise!

I was stuck in Atlanta due to a missed flight, so I decided to find this place. It was about 45 minutes away from the airport and not too hard to find. The inside was beautiful and the wait staff was super friendly. On the waiter's recommendation I had their "famous" homemade potato chips with Maytag Blue Cheese which I must say was one of the most decadently delicious appetizers I have every had in my life! Whatever health consequence I suffered from eating it was WELL WORTH IT! That alone made it worth the trip.

My entree was the Greek style pork chop with sauteed spinach which was very delicious as well. I was a little distracted because I was still getting over the potato chips.

Then for dessert I had the peach bread pudding. Excellent as well.

All in all, this meal was A+ across the board. I definitely second my new found friend's opinion on Buckhead Diner being the go to place for a great meal in Atlanta. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Check Atlanta Hotel Deals