Bucharest Hotels

Browse 32 Bucharest, Romania hotel reviews for 222 Bucharest hotels and find the cheapest hotels, best rates and deals.

Check Rates and Availability

$53 - $103

Hotel Name Contains:

Hotels near Bucharest

Otopeni Hotels13.2 km

Search for hotels in a new location

Currency:

Cheap Bucharest Hotels and Deals

#1 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
VanessaMunYee says: "This 5 Star property located next to the national theater and walking distance t..."
$73
#2 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
mdfehmel says: "My first trip to Romania Bucharest was back in the middle of May. I was thoro..."
$101
#3 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
Chokk says: "I arrived quite late in the evening at Bucharest airport and I had only 16 hours..."
$64
#4 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
Chokk says: "I was going to stay 3 days in Bucharest and I knew that my friends always wanted..."
$78
#5 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
goyourownway says: "N4425.937' E265.991' this Lonely Planet top choice and Tripadvisor number 1 ..."
#6 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
mainhart says: "This place saved my life! My friend and I had just had the hottest journey in He..."
#7 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
BrianaEu says: "Situated right in the heart of the city, near Cismigiu Park, this 5 hotel is a..."
$103
#8 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
RobertPenna says: "This hotel is a friendly place near the center of town. Upon arriving we were g..."
$53
#9 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
JulieFrenchi says: "I've been staying there one week in all and It was a pleasant stay ! Friendly ho..."
$50
#10 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
illuminatrice says: "If you are searching for a good hotel in Bucharest and you want to be in the mid..."
$93
#11 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
toddster184 says: "The staff makes this hotel suffer with the ratings. The staff are not very help..."
$56
#12 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
LucasJ says: "I stayed here one night in their best suite, as a birthday present offered to my..."
$55
#13 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
fluturas says: "If u spend some time in Bucharest, the only pool that has good price-quality is..."
#14 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
tirsomaldonado says: "It is located right next to the Old Town and I would say it is been recently ren..."
#15 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
kelyclarck says: "I have been staying in this hotel for a month now. I will update my review after..."
$40
#16 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
JoeriNL says: "I stayed here for 3 nights and picked this hotel after reading the reviews on Tr..."
$37
#17 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
DrSeuss says: "Situated just down from the parliamment and close to Izvor metro station which i..."
$31
#18 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
Haydenerg says: "Capitol hotel is a good choice to stay in bucharest for your holiday trip. Locat..."
$53
#19 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
mainhart says: "This review may suffer due to my negative experience of Bucharest. The hotel is ..."
#20 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
MartinAustria says: "Hotel Minerva is a standard hotel for business people. It has international stan..."
$41
#21 of 222 hotels in Bucharest
BrianaEu says: "I went there with some friends thinking that a 3 hotel in the center of Buchare..."
$41