Bucca di Pizza

bucaleeds.com - +44 (0) 113 2423872

Bucca di Pizza Leeds Reviews

DAO DAO
A Tasty Find Feb 05, 2017
I love discovering wonderful restaurants and Bucca di Pizza is certainly worth finding. This excellent restaurant and bar is located in a series of old vaults underneath the streets of Leeds. Its nicely decorated and a relaxing environment. Their Bar Camparino specialises in Italian beers, liqueurs and wines. They do a full range of pizza and pastas that all look nice. I tried their Cicchetti Menu. Cicheto (plural) are small dishes that are served in good bars and local restaurants. I ordered the meatballs and Borolo Tuscan Sausage. I enjoyed every bite of this with fresh pizza bread and a cold Peroni beer. Delicious. They do a special deal for 3 dishes on Wednesdays.

Bucca di Pizza also has an Unlimited Pizza offer that includes a drink. You are limited by time and your appetite. I will have to try this out next time. The manager, a nice guy from South Africa, looks after all his guests and it’s a great place for a business drink or a romantic meal. Chef is awesome and I told him how much I enjoyed my meal.

A very tasty find.